- Project Management Consulting
- Enterprise PM Systems
- IT Consulting
- New Product Creation
- Industries Served
- Business Analysis
- IT Architecture
- IT Management
- New Product Creation
- Project Management
- Systems Development
- Specialized Consulting
- Contact Us
Web Application Developer
Consultants typically design web-based information dissemination systems, including developing and programming web-based applications in Object-Oriented (OO) software languages. They may also be involved in gathering and analyzing user requirements.
Type of Engagement:
Engagements range from one month to several years.
The Web Application Developer will be responsible for the design of web based information dissemination systems. They will develop and program web based applications in one or more of the OO software languages (Java, Smalltalk, C++) and will gather and analyze user requirements for use in designing applications.
The OO application development in an n-tier environment to pass or receive application related data with relational or OO databases will be central to the role. Programming in one or more of the procedural/scripting languages (Perl, C, Shell) will be required.
- Java, Smalltalk & C++.
- Perl, C, Shell (bourne, C, korn or bash).
- Web Application servers (Websphere, iPlanet/sun, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat or successor web application servers).
- OO Application in an n-tier environment.
- Requirements analysis, gathering and documenting.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Design of web based information dissemination systems.
- Developing and programming web based applications.
- Programming in one or more of the OO software languages.
- Designing or developing application framework for Web development, testing or quality assurance.
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting user requirements for use in designing applications.
- OO application development, in an n-tier environment.
- Programming in one or more of the listed procedural/scripting languages.
A university degree at the Bachelor level in Computer Science or Engineering.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you qualify, please click here and quote opportunity number R06111418 - Web Application Developer.
Clearance requirements will vary.