The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of product marketing programs and web assets for the company supported lines of business. Through various marketing channels such as email, social media, corporate website and events, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating with cross functional teams to conduct market research, develop campaigns, and analyze the effectiveness of each campaign to help shape future marketing strategies. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s audience base.
Core Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to conduct market research to drive effective marketing campaigns
- Manage the execution of customer communications (email and landing pages) through Marketo
- Manage the planning and logistics of various customer events including on-site user group meetings and webinars
- Support the planning and execution of digital and offline paid media to drive awareness
- Monitor, report and analyze performance against target KPIs and ROI and identify actionable insights to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborate with multiple business and product owners, creative teams and operational groups to optimize corporate website information through a CRM
- Manage the template library of all Somos products to ensure consistent branding across the organization
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of general marketing experience building digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Marketo, Drupal (CMS), Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, pay close attention to detail, take initiative and look for opportunities, stay organized and follow through
- Ability to maintain a strong working relationship across the internal campaigns teams, as well and other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred