At the 2022 Somos Summit, we were thrilled to bring the industry back together – IN PERSON – to explore “Strength in Numbers.”
Help continue the conversation when you join industry thought leaders, Somos SMEs and more at the 2023 Somos Summit in the Nation’s Capital – Washington, D.C.!
Mark your calendars - October 16-17, 2023, the ultimate opportunity to connect with like minds on the future of telecom lands in Washington, D.C.!
1001 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20036
Discover all the Perks Included in your Registration!
Whether you’re interested in making new connections, gaining new insights or exploring new opportunities, the Somos Summit aims to offer a comprehensive, immersive experience.
Your registration fee covers more than educational and insightful sessions; it also includes a slew of perks that make the Somos Summit a can’t miss event with major ROI:
- Full Access Pass to all Summit sessions including Day One Power Sessions, Day Two General Sessions and Day Two Breakout Sessions
- Day One Welcome Reception that includes a full dinner, beverages and spirits
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in-between on Day Two
- Farewell Event at Throw Social – An exciting party featuring cocktails, games, cabanas and delicious bites
- Summit swag bag with the best goodies around
- Unlimited access to on-demand recordings of event content
Registration fees for the 2023 Somos Summit are:
|Early Bird Rate (through August 31)||Regular Rate (Sep 1 - Oct 15)||On-Site Rate (after Oct 16)|
Early Bird Rate (through August 31)$699
Regular Rate (Sep 1 - Oct 15)$999
On-Site Rate (after Oct 16)$1,299
Early Bird Rate (through August 31)$1,299
Regular Rate (Sep 1 - Oct 15)$1,299
On-Site Rate (after Oct 16)$1,299
Early Bird Rate (through August 31)$99
Regular Rate (Sep 1 - Oct 15)$99
On-Site Rate (after Oct 16)$99
Attendees are responsible for booking and paying for their own travel to and from Washington D.C. You will be responsible for securing your own transportation to and from the Capital Hilton. There are two local airports that easily service the metropolitan DC area. Estimated travel time from the airport to the hotel will vary depending on time of day and traffic:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (4 miles) 15 – 25 minutes
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) (27 miles) 30-60 minutes
Most airlines ask you to check-in at least 75 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. Checking the status of your flight before departing for the airport is recommended in case there have been changes to your scheduled departure time.
Payment for checked luggage is the responsibility of the attendee. When checking luggage at the airport, it is recommended that you not pack travel documents, medication, or valuables (such as electronics or jewelry) in your checked luggage.
Government-issued identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, is required to pass through airport security checkpoints. The name on your airline ticket must match the name on your identification. Please keep this in mind when booking air travel.
Airport Security Screening
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employs state-of-the-art advanced imaging technology to detect a wide range of threats to airport and transportation security. Advanced imaging technology (AIT) is safe for all passengers; the technology is in compliance with national health and safety standards. The TSA has implemented strict measures to protect passenger privacy, which is ensured through the anonymity of the images produced. However, AIT screening remains optional for all passengers. Passengers who opt out of AIT screening will receive alternative screening from a TSA agent, including a physical pat-down.
The average temperature in Washington DC in October for a typical day ranges from a high of 69°F (21°C) to a low of 50°F (10°C). Some would describe it as mildly cool with a gentle breeze. As it can cool off in the evenings, we suggest you bring a sweater or jacket.
Attire for the Somos Summit is as follows:
- Travel Days – Casual, such as shorts, pants, jeans, comfortable shoes.
- Welcome Reception – Business casual (your normal work attire is appropriate). Having a light sweater or cardigan handy is recommended, as meeting rooms tend to run cooler with A/C.
- Business Meetings – Business casual (your normal work attire is appropriate). Having a light sweater or cardigan handy is recommended, as meeting rooms tend to run cooler with A/C.
- Dinner Event – Casual, such as shorts, pants, jeans, comfortable shoes.
Mobile Event App
Approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the event, Somos will send you instructions on downloading the new 2023 Somos Summit Mobile App to give you further details on the destination and hotel information, transportation, summit agenda, speaker information and more!
Attendee Media Kit
Share with your colleagues and friends that you’ll be attending! We’ve put together some images you can use on your social media channels to spread the word of your participation at the 2023 Somos Summit! Please share far and wide, and don't forget to share with our event hashtag #SomosSummit! Click here to access the media kit.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text us at 844.HEY.SOMOS.