Join us this June 13 from 1PM-4PM ET to be an integral part of the fraud fighting conversation!
As telecom continues to evolve and innovate, as an industry, we must work creatively and collaboratively to keep our telecommunications channels safe secure and trustworthy.
Several measures have already been taken to help protect consumers from illegal and fraudulent activity, including:
- Implementing more advanced fraud prevention controls.
- Providing education and advocacy.
- Researching and developing new solutions.
But there’s still more we can do to drive trust and ensure the integrity of phone numbers!
During this VIRTUAL event, leading telecom and regulatory experts will tackle the hottest issues in the ecosystem including illegal robocall mitigation, call authentication and fraud prevention.
From the evolving threat of impersonation fraud to TCPA compliance and beyond, our distinguished speakers will delve into the critical topics that are influencing and affecting the regulatory landscape of your business.
- Gain exclusive insight into illegal robocall mitigation strategy.
- Learn about the latest advancements in call authentication technology.
- Discover how regulation is impacting the industry.