To best prepare our customers for the Responsible Organization Change (ROC) Mandate, effective June 30, 2017, we’re generating resources and live webinars for your education and planning efforts. Our goal is to ensure that ROC is a seamless transition and a valuable process for our Responsible Organizations (Resp Orgs) by demonstrating how easy it is to use, how to subscribe to notifications and how to create custom reports that can provide an audit trail.
Explore the following links for your organization to leverage over the next few months leading up to the ROC Mandate:
- Webinar Recording: Over 85 Responsible Organizations (Resp Orgs) participated in the first session, and we heard that these kinds of sessions were great educational resources. Click here to review the recorded webinar.
- Complimentary Live Webinar: The next event in our series of webinars, covering an overview of ROC and answering Frequently Asked Questions from customers like you on May 10, 2017 at 1:00 PM CT.
- 2016 Toll-Free User Summit ROC Breakout Session Recording: Watch the “Journey to ROC Compliance” session to hear from your peers about the challenges, priorities and successes in meeting the ROC Mandate.
- Articles: An archive of all our ROC Blog posts covering the details and technical aspects of the ROC can be found on the Somos Blog.
- ROC User Guide: A how-to-transition manual with everything that a Resp Org needs to know about the ROC Mandate.
If you have any questions regarding integration with ROC or how to prepare for the upcoming ROC Mandate, please email Supriya Baligar at email@example.com or you can call or text her at 844.HEY.SUPRIYA.