As we continue to prepare for the 2017 Toll-Free User Summit in downtown Chicago next month, Somos encourages all of our attendees to take advantage of our Summit Sessions, a great way for attendees to dive deeper into the Toll-Free tools to empower their business communications! Particularly, we encourage all our Toll-Free partners to take advantage of our session with Director of Product Management, Ryan Karnas, as he explores how Toll-Free routing data can help Responsible Organizations (Resp Orgs) and Toll-Free Service Providers become more efficient over time.
Business leaders looking to make more informed and empowered decisions will get the most out of this presentation, as Ryan goes in-depth about:
- How RouteLink breaks down the financial and technical barriers to access Toll-Free routing data
- How RouteLink makes Toll-Free call routing more efficient and less costly
- How RouteLink data helps companies make more informed decisions that translates in healthier bottom lines.
Ryan will be participating in a panel discussion, moderated by Mary Retka, Somos’ Senior Director, Industry Relations, and joined by other industry leaders including:
- NetNumber - Steve Legge, General Manager, Global Data Services
- Tel-Lingua - Andrew Mangold, CEO
- ThinQ - Craig Meredith, VP Prod Mgmt & Carrier Relations
- The Toll-Free Exchange - David Aldworth, President
Register today for the 2017 Toll-Free User Summit to join the conversation. Don’t forget share your Summit excitement on Twitter with our hashtag, #TFUS17!